The name AVU is of Finnish origin and translated means asset, merit, honesty, grace, and virtue.
AVU was started to bring customer service and value-added auditing back to the registration process. AVU believes that clients are partners in the registration process and not just income. AVU does not charge any application fees, annual fees, filing fees or management fees. AVU believes in charging for what we do and that is registering and maintaining your organization to the applicable standard.
AVU Registrations, Inc. has registered many businesses because of our exemplary customer service, follow-up capabilities, and thorough attention to detail. AVU has achieved this through our commitment to offer affordable, efficient, and dependable registration services. Please let us introduce ourselves and our philosophy.
AVU provides value added audits to your organization through the auditing of your systems. AVU uncovers issues in your systems so you will have the opportunity to strengthen your system through the auditing process. AVU’s philosophy on audit findings (corrective actions) is they are an asset to your system and not something detrimental. We like to call them positive (Yippee) moments because they give you an opportunity to find and correct a deficiency in your system and this allows the system to be more effective and efficient.
That being stated, our auditors and staff are ready to assist you in all aspects of your registration process.
AVU has over 150 combined years of experience in quality, environmental, safety, medical device, 17025, automotive and aerospace management systems. AVU understands the registration process from both sides, we have been auditors as well as the auditee. AVU also understands that audits can be an inconvenience, so we pride ourselves in staying on task and conducting audits to your system as it is written. AVU audits your system in such a way that any nonconformance will be directly related to the standard in which you are registered, your procedures or customer requirements as applicable.
AVU believes this is a three-way partnership between AVU, you and your customer.
Within the next 5 years AVU registrations will become the registrar that is the most innovative, effective, and efficient in the industry.
To provide clients and auditors the ability to reach a level of sustainability and competence that is far superior to any other registrar globally. To ensure the clients receive an ROI on their services from AVU.
- Integrity; Consistency, honesty, truthfulness and accuracy in AVU’s actions. Doing the right thing because it is the right thing to do no matter the situation. Integrity is a state of mind and is not situational.
- Consistency; AVU can be counted on to act in a predictable manner. We do not change our values based on the situation we stay with the same message in all situations.
- Efficiency; is about making the best possible use of resources. AVU maximizes outputs from given inputs, and so minimizes our costs. By improving efficiency AVU reduces our costs and improves our competitiveness.
- Honesty; selling only what AVU can deliver effectively and always living up to our word. To speak and act only in ways that engenders and justifies trust. AVU does not deliberately mislead or deceive others by misrepresentations, overstatements, partial truths, selective omissions, or any other means and when trust requires we supply relevant information and correct any misapprehensions of fact.
- Truthfulness; AVU actively makes known all the full truth of a matter. Taking 100 percent accountability for everything in our business.
- Accuracy; Freedom from error (correctness), or closeness to truth or fact, resulting from exercise of painstaking care or due diligence. Accuracy depends on how data is collected, and is judged by comparing several measurements from the same or different sources.